Sunday, November 15, 2009

Hello, Good Morning How Ya Do.

I was writing my commanders' appraisal and i discovered something about myself, I suck totally at describing people. I guess i'm bad at processing people's actions, speech and intentions or maybe i'm just plain shallow at judging people. Bah, anyOhow it's something to add to my "who-am-i-really" list.

It's funny how you live so long, how you look into the mirror each day and sometimes wonder, IS THAT ME? I mean like me, wow me, look i can raise up a hand, do a twirl or maybe a somersault in the bathroom. Ha. This the season for me to know myself better and i'm trying to compile a list of things i know about myself, the things i like to do, my intentions, my school of thought and stuff. It's outright weird i know but yet it's a journey i have to take, a journey to find out who this person i'm living with for the past 20 years really is.

No comments: