Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Is God Cruel?

You know, Punggol is a nice place to live in. There are kids EVERYWHERE and they are all O'so cute, they're like sunflowers on a field that just perk your day up, well that is if you like children.

I heard from my mom about a news whereby a five year old child was knocked down by a car, more specifically a Subaru Impreza and i just felt kinda devastated. The child died inevitably because the car was speeding and i asked myself this, why did God allow this to happen? Cant He intervene somehow? I would've answered this easily if i was doing better but right now with my dwindling faith i could only throw myself logical suggestions.

Anyhow, at the end of it i came to this conclusion, humans are screwed up, like totally. I guess that's why we need a Saviour. It's never God's fault that all these mishaps happen, He gave us free will and control and i guess we just mess things up, oblivious to the consequences of our actions. Ah speaking of consequences, we will never be able to escape from you, and now the death of a little girl for a man's folly.

And I'd never fathom how God can love the man as much as the child. never.

No comments: